The primary task of the multi-enzymes in our Anti-Oger Laundry Powder is to remove stains, it also improve whiteness and anti-re-deposition, conserve colour, and protect the fabric. These multi-enzymes team up to remove complex stains such as blood.
Benefits of Anti-Oger Laundry Powder
Anti-Oger Laundry Powder is an all-round turbo-charge stain removal booster, with a whitening effect for any laundry. This favourite laundry companion makes even set-in stains disappear naturally. Anti-Oger Laundry Powder prefers working at low temperatures (high temperatures may impede the enzyme’s performance), reducing your electricity bill to boost your finances as well. Anti-Oger Laundry Powder’s biodegradable formula allows its non-toxic surfactants and multi-enzymes to break down after the washing, allowing it to be absorbed back into nature without causing any harm. It has no added phosphorus, is low in sodium, and is suitable to be used as grey water. Anti-Oger Laundry Powder with its active multi-enzymes will break down and remove:
- Proteins: meat, blood, grass, milk, egg, etc.
- Lipids: lard, fat, grease, vegetable oil, etc.
- Mannans: food texturisers, thickeners, etc.
- Starches: rice, corn, potato, pasta, etc.
It will also improve whiteness and prevent re-deposition of soil particles.
Front and top-loader automatic laundry machines
- Use 5ml per 1kg of dry-weight laundry for standard to moderately soiled laundry.
- Use 10ml per1 kg of dry-weight laundry for heavily soiled laundry.
- Set wash temperature at 30-40°C.
Separate whites from colours, then soak, agitate, rinse.