What is a ‘green’ cleaning product?
The test that we use is to check if the cleaning products are not hazardous to man, beast, and the environment, then the product is hundred percent environmentally friendly! A green product must be working in the natural cycle of nature, without disturbing it.
How do Savage Green cleaning products work?
Our cleaning products are manufactured with a base of enzymes and certain types of friendly bacteria that are found in every living organism. They are biodegradable proteins that speed up the biological processes for example enzymes in our stomach break down food into smaller pieces so it can be transformed into energy; when the enzymes are finished with their work they are absorbed back into nature’s cycle.
Savage Green’s cleaning products enables its inherent active multi enzymes to break down and remove dirt such as proteins and starches from any material or hard surface. With continued use of our cleaning products layer upon layer of embedded grime will be removed. Future build-up of organic soil and grime will be prevented and it will keep surfaces truly deep clean, and odour free. It will also keep at bay any potential harmful micro-organisms. Savage green cleaning products will clean and maintain all drain lines, it will not harm a septic tank system or a wastewater plant, and the grey water is safe to use.
Where can the cleaning products be used?
Savage Green cleaning products have your whole family and the environment in mind. It is safe to use in and around your whole house from the kitchen to the bathroom, schools, creches, restaurants, and factories.
How do I place an order through the website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing in the shop.
- When you find a product that you like, click on the “add to cart” green label on the product. a Green right mark will appear to indicate that you have chosen a product. Do the same with all the products you would like to bay.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Green shopping trolley button on the top right hand side.
- You can update you cart or go to the checkout point by clicking the green Proceed to checkout button.
- You will be asked to complete your delivery and contact details to get your order to you.
- At the bottom of the page you must choose the shipping method you want.
- Click the green place order button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- You will now be on the Pay Fast page where you can pay by Credit or Debit cart, EFT, Bitcoin or Masterpass
What are my payment options?
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card – payments are securely processed.
- Instant Electronic Funds Transfer (iEFT) – we will dispatch your order as soon as we receive confirmation of payment
- Visa/Master Card
What are my delivery options?
We courier your order to any address in South Africa.
Unfortunately we cannot offer courier delivery to remote areas e.g. remote farms or mines. Delivery via courier has two advantages:
1. It is faster
2. Your order is delivered straight to your door, so you do not need to go and collect it from the post office.
When you place an order our system will offer you a choice of delivery options based on your delivery address.
What is the cost of delivery?
We only use Courier services
The delivery charge for courier delivery varies depending on where the order is going:Prices exclude vat.
|Gauteng||From R40 depending on size of order|
|Main Areas e.g. Bloemfontein,Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Kimberley, Ladysmith, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Welkom, Witbank||From R65 depending on size of order|
|Regional Areas e.g.Wellington||From R125 depending on size of order|
|Remote Areas e.g. remote farms, mines||Contact us|
We will offer you the appropriate charge based on your delivery address during the checkout process. If the courier service option is not displayed it means that you want your order delivered to a remote area where we can unfortunately not offer delivery via courier service. If delivery is to a main area and you are not offered the courier delivery option please contact us so that we can double check if the service is available for your post code and we can update our system.
How long does delivery take?
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation.
Courier delivery takes 1 to 5 working days depending on the order’s destination. Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 2-3 days. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 5 days.
Can I track my order?
We will email you your parcel’s tracking information the first working day after we send it e.g. if the parcel’s leaves our premises on Monday you will receive your tracking information via email on Tuesday morning. You can then track your parcel on courier’s websites.